ĐỀ TRẮC NGHIỆM 1
Chọn phương án (A hoặc B, C, D) ứng với từ có phần gạch chân có cách phát âm
khác với các từ còn lại trong câu:
1. A. myth
2. A. biscuits
3. A. packed
4. A. call
5. A. month
Chọn phương án (A hoặc B, C, D) ứng với từ có trọng âm chính nhấn vào âm tiết
có vị trí khác với ba từ còn lại trong câu:
6. A. become
7. A. assistant
8. A. faithfully
9. A. figure
10. A. salary
Từ vựng: Chọn phương án đúng (A hoặc B, C, D) để hoàn thành mỗi câu sau:
11. We love HANOI, ___________ in the spring.
12. Are you looking for anything in ___________ ?
13. Dress ___________ when you go for an interview. Don’t wear your Jeans.
14. Mexico is the most popular vacation ___________ for people from The United
15. To the best of my ___________ , he married an Irish girl
16. Every Sunday we ___________ go walking in the park.
17. We’ll play tennis and ___________ we’ll have lunch.
18. I feel terrible, I didn’t sleep ___________ last night.
A. an eye
B. a wink
C. a jot
D. an inch
19. This is the most expensive car I have ___________ driven.
20. The ___________ at the football match because violent when their team lost.
Đọc kỹ đoạn văn sau và chọn phương án đúng (A hoặc B, C, D) cho mỗi chỗ trống
từ 21 đến 30:
People in many countries grow fresh water fish from eggs. They move the small fish
into lakes and rivers. The fish live and (21) ___________ there. People go (22)
___________ in these lakes and rivers. They enjoy catching fish because fish is also
good food. Now the Japanese grow salt water fish. Most of them are yellow tail fish.
Workers grow the fish from eggs. Every time they feed the fish, they play (23)
___________ of piano music. The fish (24) ___________that piano music means food.
When the fish are small, the Japanese put them into the ocean near the land. The fish
find some of their (25) ___________ food. Workers also feed them. They play the same
piano music. The fish (26) ___________know the music. They swim toward it and (27)
___________ the food. In (28) ___________months the fish are large. The Japanese
play the same music. The fish swim toward it and the workers (29) ___________ them.
The Japanese get about 15 percent of their seafood (30) ___________farms in the
21. A. bread
22. A. enjoying
23. A. songs
24. A. think
25. A. own
26. A. recently
27. A. see
28. A. few
B. a few
29. A. grasp
30. A. on
Văn phạm: Chọn phương án đúng (A hoặc B, C, D) để hoàn thành mỗi câu sau:
31. Not until 1856 ___________ across the Mississippi River
A. the first bridge was built
B. was the first bridge built
C. the first building a bridge
D. the bridge building was
32. The cost of living has ___________ over 10 percent in the past years.
33. Now men and women remain single longer than they once ___________
D. were done
34. Two thousand miles ___________ a long distance.
35. When it began to rain, they ___________ in the yard
B. were playing
C. have played
D. had played
36. He ___________ on his English study all yesterday evening
A. used to work
B. had worked
C. was working
37. These chairs are ___________ better than the others.
38. Why did Berth ask you ___________ a bicycle ?