Import/ Export Customer Services
• To ensure daily operations are followed & completed in line work instructions
To communicate with customers, carriers, agent & related parties to ensure all
shipments / airlines are expedited timely & properly in compliance with customer’s
requirements handling instructions
To ensure all operations steps are done timely & properly: booking, issuing
document’s, updating data in System etc …
• To keep related parties informed if any change of operation process
• To ensure files are filed as per standard requirements
To renew rate of vendors
• To ensure all assignments are met within the specified deadline provided
• To ensure outstanding matters / problem to be reported & proper follow-up
• To handle other tasks assigned by Managing Director.
• To understand & ensure all companies/department policies/regulations are followed
• College/ University with Foreign Trade, Economic degree or relevant
• 1 - 2 year experience in the same company specialize in forwarding/ logistics/
• Good communication, good customer – oriented skills
• High responsibility, good teamwork
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure condition
• Adequate computer skills - MS Office
• Good command of written/spoken English
- Ages: 23 – 30
- Colleague: Professional working environment
Salary as per experience and qualification.
Social, Health and Unemployment Insurance as Labor Law.
Others: Year – End Bonus based on Performance, Annual company trip, Holiday
* Interested candidates are invited to send your CVs in English by clicking the “Apply”.
- Working Place:
HCM office: Room 3rd, Floor 3rd, Broadway D, 152 Nguyen Luong Bang, Tan Phu,
District 7, HCM
Haiphong Branch: Room 512A, 5th Floor, TD Business Center, 20A Le Hong Phong
Street, Ngo Quyen District, Hai Phong, Vietnam