Date of birth
Place of birth
NGUYEN ANH QUYEN
06th July 1985
203/7 Lac Long Quan St, Ward 3, Dist 11, HCMC.
0907 144 088
-June 2018 – now: Manulife Vietnam Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Consult and analyze customer’s needs to give suitable product;
- Recruit and support new staff;
- Join in training classes weekly to improve selling skills;
- June 2014 – Dec 2018: Expertmedia company
Recruitment cum Admin executive
- Attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the company
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Managing and testing website;
- Translating documents from English into Vietnames;
- Create guide documents to support client how to use the website;
- Make daily report for manager.
- Office operation management.
- Jan 2008 - Nov 2013: Apave Asia – Pacific company
- Secretary & document controller for civil projects;
- Printing, filing (both soft and hard filing), archiving the technical drawings or other project documents,
transmitting and receiving, sorting and retrieving documents efficiently;
- Support training activity for engineers;
- Set up schedule, meeting, office organization;
- Support Manager/Engineers for processing procedure, business trip;
- Translate document and interpretation if required;
- Develop and maintain written procedures and work instructions for the Document Control Department;
- Others administration jobs assigned by Managers.
- 2000 - 2003:
Nguyen Hien High School, HCM city
High School Diploma (grade: Good)
- Sep 2003 - July 2007:
A student of Natural Science of University, HCMC
Major: Bachelor of Science in Geology
- June 2007- May 2008:
A learner of TOEIC at IWEP English Center
-October 2009 - December 2010:
Software Testing certificate at Natural Science of University
-September 2010 - April 2011:
Networking Essentials certificate at Nhat Nghe center
-25 July 2013 - 27 July 2013:
Internal Auditor for Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2008) at Apave Asia-Pacific Company
-28 October 2013 - 28 March 2014:
MCSA certificate at Nhat Nghe center
- I am fully equipped with understanding of communicative English. Therefore, I wish to work in an ambitious
and professional environment so that I can have many opportunities to practice and develop my soft skills.
- With more than 5 years working experience, I have a lot of chance to improve management skills, and handling
- Language skills:
English: good at four basic skills in English, level B.
- PC skills:
Fairly well in WINDOWS applications, MS office (Microsoft Word, Excel,
Power Point) and Internet explorer.
- Professional skills:
Good communication skill.
Good presentation skill.
Being task-focused under pressure and deadline-oriented.
Ability to work individually as well as a part of a team
Ability to achieve immediate and long-term goals.
- July 2004 - August 2004: a volunteer of “Volunteer Campaign” at Natural Science of University
- August 2007- January 2009: a volunteer and collaborator in the Donda English Speaking club.
-September 2012: First Prize Men Doubles of Badminton at Gameloft’s annual competition.
-January 2013-July 2016: Teaching at English center of IVAS.
Sport- oriented, outgoing person.
Being open-minded, caring, and optimistic.
Having team spirit and responsibility spirit.
Always try my best to do everything perfectly, so I am often under pressure of work.