MỆNH ĐỀ SO SÁNH
A. Chọn đáp án đúng nhất để hoàn thành các câu sau:
1) Sarah is ____ at chemistry than Susan.
A. good B. well C. better D. best
2) I don’t work so hard ____ my father.
A. so B. as C. than D. more
3) Sam is the ____ student in my class.
A. tall B. most tall C. taller D. tallest
4) No one in my class is ____ beautiful ____ her.
A. as/as B. more/as C. as/than D. the/more
5) Going by train isn’t ____ convenient as going by car.
A. so B. as C. more D. A & B are correct.
6) The test is not ____ difficult ____ it was last month.
A. as / as B. so / as C. more / as D. A & B are correct.
7) Peter usually drives ____ Mary
A. more fast B. fast than C. faster than D. B & C are correct.
8) She cooked ____ than you.
A. well B. more good C. better D. more well
9) This film is ____ interesting than that film.
A. most B. less C. as D. so
10) My salary is ____ his salary.
A. high B. more high C. higher than D. more higher than
11) He works ____ we do.
A. harder B. as hard as C. harder D. so hard as
12) No one in this class is ____ Jimmy.
A. so tall as B. tall than C. the tallest D. more tall than
13) Apples are usually ____ oranges.
A. cheap than B. more cheap C. the cheapest D. cheaper than
14) I know him ____ than you do.
A. better B. more well C. good D. the best
15) Marie is not ____ intelligent ____ her sister.
A. more/as B. so/so C. so/as D. the/of
16) Janet is ____ tennis player in the cluB.
A. good B. best C. well D. the best
17) I ran ____ than Tom.
A. more fast B. faster C. fast D. the fastest
18) She can speak English ____ I can.
A. more well B. best than C. better than D. better
19) Ann is 18 years old. Sue is 20 years old. Ann is ____ Sue.
A. older than B. younger than C. older D. younger
20) Nobody can cook as ____ as my mother.
A. well B. best C. good D. better
21) Jane can swim ____ than I can.
A. far B. further C. more further D. more far
22) Tom drives ____ than Jim does.
A. carefully B. more careful C. careful D. more carefully
23) Today the weather is ____ than yesterday.
A. worse B. more bad C. more good D. well
24) Sound travels more ____ light does.
A. slow than B. slowly than C. slowly D. slow
25) My bicycle is ____ yours.
A. more new B. as new as C. new than D. so new as
26) This ring is ____ that one.
A. valuable B. more valuable C. valuable than D. more valuable than
27) Hue is ____ beautiful ____ Dalat.
A. as/as B. so/as C. as/so D. so/so
28) Nam is ____ Tan.
A. bigger B. bigger than C. the biggest D. more big than
29) My computer is ____ modern ____ yours.
A. less/than B. so/as C. the/than D. more/as
30) She doesn’t work ____ her sister.
A. as hard as B. so hard C. more harder D. A & B are correct.
31) What is ____ road in this city?
A. longest B. the longest C. the most long D. most long
32) Hoa is the ____ of the three students.
A. tallest B. taller C. tall D. most tall
33) My brother sings ____ me.
A. as good as B. well as C. as well as D. more well than
34) Thong is the ____ in my class.
A. clever B. more clever C. cleverest D. clever than
35) What month is ____ in the year?
A. the hot B. hotter than C. the hottest D. more hotter
36) I have ____ job in the world.
A. the best B. good C. the better D. well
37) Our team didn’t play ____ I expected.
A. as well as B. better C. well D. as bad as
38) Could you talk ____? I’m trying to work.
A. quiet B. more quiet C. more quietly D. quieter than
39) Sorry we’re late. Your house is much ____ than we thought.
A. far B. the farthest C. the farther D. farther
40) Write a report first. It’s more important ____ your other work.
A. than B. as C. from D. then
41) Thank you! That’s ____ gift I have ever received.
A. the nicer B. a nice C. nicest D. the nicest
42) Jordan played ____ skillfully____ O’Neal.
A. as/than B. more/than C. so/as D. the most/than
43) The little boy spoke English ____ his brother.
A. more fast B. fast than C. the fastest D. faster than
44) His job is ____ important than his friend’s.
A. as B. more C. so D. the most
45) He plays the guitar ____ well as my brother.
A. so B. as C. less D. A & B are correct
46) Tom reads ____ than his sister.
A. quicker B. quickly C. more quickly D. A & C are correct
47) California is farther from New York ____ Pennsylvania.
A. as B. more C. than D. so
48) China is the country with the ____ population.
A. larger B. large C. most large D. largest
49) My sister is much ____ than me.
A. pretty B. prettier C. the prettiest D. more prettier
50) Do you feel ____ today than yesterday?
A. well B. good C. best D. better
51) He is the ____ person we know.
A. happy B. happier C. happiest D. most happiest
52) Mary is ____ as her sister.
A. prettier B. as pretty C. pretty D. more pretty
53) His job is ____ important than mine.
A. more B. as C. the most D. so
54) Today English is ____ international of languages.
A. more B. most C. the most D. the more
55) Is this book more interesting ____ the one you read last week?
A. that B. as C. than D. of
56) The teacher speaks English ____ we do.
A. fluently B. more fluently C. most fluently D. more fluently than
57) John is much ____ I thought.
A. strong B. more strong C. stronger than D. more strong than
58) I’m a ____ player than she is.
A. better B. good C. well D. best
59) Nobody in this team plays ____ Tom.
A. as good as B. so well as C. as best as D. B & C are correct
60) We are not ____ you.
A. busy as B. as busy than C. as busier than D. as busy as
B. Chọn phần gạch dưới cần chỉnh sửa để câu trở thành chính xác
61) Peter plays(A) the(B) piano better (C) I can(D).
62) Mary looks(A) more prettier(B) than(C) she used to be(D).
63) Peter can play(A) table tennis better(B) more than(C) I can(D)
64) She is(A) the(B) most cleverer(C) in(D) our class.
65) This(A)car is(B) more economical(C) as(D) that one.
66) Your(A) computer works(B) fast(C) than mine(D).
67) The problem seems(A) to be more(B) serious that(C) we thought(D).
68) His(A) father and he(B) can run so(C) fast as(D) I do.
69) This(A) machine is not so(B) modern than(C) that one(D).
70) This film(A) is more interesting(B) the one(C) we saw last week(D).
71) His old(A) house in the countryside(B) is the smaller(C) than his new one in the
72) “What(A) is the most long(B) river in the world(C)?” asked(D) the teacher.
73) That is the more(A) boring film that(B) my friend and(C) I have ever(D) seen.
74) She’s as(A) good at(B) tennis so(C) her friends are(D).
75) His(A) hand is so(B) steady as(C) a rock(D).
76) She wrote a 250-word(A) letter to(B) her friend, who is more friendlier(C) than her(D).
77) The(A) dictionary wasn’t(B) as helpful than(C) I had hoped(D).
78) A new(A) house is much(B) most (C)expensive than an old one(D).
79) Summer(A) nights in(B) Cairo are much more warmer(C) than in(D) London.
80) He has(A) been working(B) in this(C) school longer that(D) you.
61. C (better than)
62. B (prettier)
63. C (than)
64. C (cleverest/most clever)
65. D (than)
66. C (faster)
67. C (than)
68. C (as)
69. C (as)
70. B (more interesting than)
71. C (smaller)
72. B (longest)
73. A (the most)
74. C (as)
75. B (as)
76. C (friendlier)
77. C (as)
78. C (more)
79. C (warmer)