ĐỀ SỐ 7 UNIT 7
I. Find the word which has a different sound in the part
III. Find which word does not belong to each group.
3. A. studio
4. A. newsreader
5. A. reporter
V. Match a word in column A with
to form the correct
C. world news
D. film producer
the appropriate word in B
1. Film director
VI. Choose the best answer (A, B, C or D).
1. VTV is a
TV channel in Vietnam. It attracts millions of TV viewers in
B. international C. local
2. What’s your
3.My family enjoys watching game shows
they are very exciting and
4. do you like the modern English programme?
- Because it helps me with my English.
5. Disney channel is one of the most
A. good – for
B. exciting – of C. popular – to D. popular – for
6. My father likes watching sports
7. The football match is on at 2 am____ I can’t watch it.
8.My brother wants to become a
to tell TV viewers what the
weather is like.
C. weatherman D. producer
can join in some game shows through telephone or by email.
A. weathermen B. people
are films by pictures, not real people and often for children.
A. Documentary B. Cartoon
C. Love stories D. Detective story
11. Are there any good programmes
teenagers on TV tonight?
12. My father works late tomorrow, so he will
the first part of the film on
13. That TV programme is not only interesting
it also teaches
children many things about family and friendship.
14. is the weather forecast programme on?
- At 7.30 pm every day.
the newsreaders on BBC One reads very fast. My brother can
hear everything in the news.
16. Children can participate in a TV
for a game show or quiz show.
B. competition C. studio
17. Many people with different skills work hard
programmes for TV.
C. to produce
D. to producing
18. is that TV programme directed by?
- By a famous Vietnamese director.
19. If you want to know what the
is like tomorrow, watch the weather
C. world news D. game show
20. My sister often
badminton in her free time.
D. to play
VII. Match the questions (A) and the answers (B).
1. How often do you watch
a. In 1926.
b. It’s on VTV3.
c. In California, USA.
2. Where is Hollywood?
d. Because it’s very exciting.
3. What channel in the film on?
e. About two hours a day.
4. What time is the cartoon on?
f. Because they are
5. What is the name of your
colourful and funny.
g. It’s Steven Spielberg.
h. It’s at 7.30 pm.
6. Why do you like the
i. It’s the science programme.
j. Twice a week. Usually at
7. How many hours a day do you weekend
8. Who is the director of the film?
9. When did John Logie Baird
make the first TV set?
10. Why do you like cartoon?
VIII. Complete the sentences with and,
so, but or because.
1. I didn't feel well
I stayed at home.
2. He liked her
she was happy.
3. I liked Spain
I wanted to go home.
4. She likes swimming
5. We were late
there was an accident
IX. Match the sentences halves and write the answer in each
1. I lost my money
a. so i couldn’t buy anything.
She likes you a lot
b. because she thinks you are very
intelligent. c. and had to stay at
I looked for the key
My friends were ill
The film starts at ten
d. because i studied
I got good marks on the testvery hard. e. but i
just couldn’t find it.
f. so we couldn’t be home by
X. Put the word from the box in each space to complete the
1. My Tam’s
show at Lan Anh Stadium will be on TV next Sunday.
2.The Voice Kids is a
programme. Everyone watches it on Saturday nights.
programme is on VTV3 at 7pm every day.
4. I want to be a
in the future to tell people what the weather’s like.
5. Could you please turn down the
? It is too loud.
XI. Complete the following sentences with the words in the
1. Children love cartoons
they make them feel happy.
2.____________ the newsreader speaks really fast, my father can hear everything.
3. The animal programme is so late ____________ I can’t wait for it.
4. Some game shows are popular,
I never watch them.
5. My sister is a weatherwoman,
my father is a newsreader.