Combine these sentences by using relative pronoun
1. Chinese people have a very special kind of soup. This kind of soup is made from shark’s fin.
2. A lot of fish died everyday. They live in the polluted sea.
3. We have a new teacher. I really like her.
4. Many people get sick or die every year. These people eat puffer fish, a very
5. She ‘ll tell you the story. That story will surprise you.
6. The Nile is the home of a great variety of fish. The Nile is in Egypt.
7. Yesterday, I visited Tri Nguyen aquarium. It has various species of fish.
8. The movie Harry Potter is coming soon. I’m longing to see it.
9. Then he was caught in the mouth of a while shark.It is one of the most
dangerous sea creatures.
10. The most beautiful park is opposite my house. It has a lot of big trees.
11. The girl was injured in the accident . She is now in hospital.
12. A man anwered the phone. He told me you were away.
13. A waitress served us. She was very impolite and impatient.
14. A building was destroyed in the fire. It has now been rebuilt.
15. Some people were arrested . They have now been released.
16. A bus goes to the airport. It runs every half an hour.
17. Peter is studying French and German. He has been abroad.
18. You’ve all met Michael Wood. He is visiting us for a couple of days.
19. We are moving to Manchester.Manchester is the north west.
20. I’ll stay with Adrian. His brother is one of my closet friends.
21. John Bridge is one of my oldest friends. He has just gone to live in
21. The Earth is a planet. It can support life.
23. The book is about the girl. She runs away from home.
24. A dictionary is a book. It gives you the meaning of words.
25. The man was very kind. I talk to him yesterday.