Câu hỏi ôn tập môn Software Testing
1. What is static code analysis?
- Is the analysis of computer software that is performed without actually
2. What is the difference between Testing Techniques and Testing Tools?
- Technical is the approach which you are going to use for validating the
VD: , you can follow any of the technique such as System Testing, or
End to End testing or Localization testing to measure the quality.
Testing Tools: helps to perform the testing activity, which is the additional resource to
the tester to carryout(thực hiện) the testing
3. What is component / Unit testing?
- Unit testing is testing directly at the most granular level (Test trực tiếp ở
mức độ hạt)
- Component: Similar to Unitesting but with high level of integration. The big
difference here is that the testing is done in the context of the application
instead of just directly testing the method in question
4. What are the different Methodologies in Agile Development Model?
5. Consider the following techniques. Which are static and which are dynamic
6. What are the phases of a formal review?
7. What are the Structure-based (white-box) testing techniques?
8. When should testing be stopped?
9. What is black box testing? What are the different black box testing techniques?
10. Why we use decision tables?
11. What is test coverage?
12. What is DRE? (Defect Removal Efficiency)
13. The later in the development life cycle a fault is discovered, the more expensive it
is to fix. Why?
14. What is exploratory testing?
15. What is the difference between STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle) and SDLC
(Software Development Life Cycle) ?
16. In white box testing what do you verify?
17. What is the difference between static and dynamic testing?
18. What is verification and validation?
19. What are different test levels? What is Integration testing?
20. What are the tables in test plans (test plan document consists of)?
21. What is the difference between UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and System
22. What is the difference between test scenarios, test cases and test script?
23. What does a typical test report contains? What are the benefits of test reports?
24. What does a typical bug report contains? What are the benefits of bug reports?
25. What makes a good Software Test engineer?
26. What are the attributes of good test case?
27. What are the different between manual testing and automation testing?
28. List 5 free-open source automation test tools
29. What is defect management cycle?
30. Practice: Give a source code of a program
a. Detect defects in the source code (static analysic) (ex: code conventions,
out of memory, index…)
b. Fix the bug (defects) in the source code
c. Draw CFG and basic Paths?
d. Derive test cases to coverage the basic path
31. Write a unit test for specific method in class (java)