PHÒNG GD&ĐT PHÙ NINH
BÀI KIỂM TRA KHẢO SÁT CHẤT LƯỢNG
NĂM HỌC 2017 - 2018
Full name: ………………………..
MÔN: TIẾNG ANH - LỚP 4 (4 TIẾT/TUẦN)
Class: 3 ………
Thời gian: 40 phút – Không kể thời gian giao đề
PART 1. LISTENING(3 pt)
Question 1. Listen and number (1 pt) ( Nghe và đánh số).
Question 2. Listen and tick
( 1 pt )( Nghe và đánh dấu
Question 3: Listen and complete the sentences (1pt)(Lắng nghe và hoàn thành câu )
1. We give our teachers lots of ________________ on Teacher’s Day.
2. What time do you get up?
I get up at __________________.
3. There is a _________________ near my home.
4. What ‘s your phone number?
PART II. READING AND WRITING (6 pt)
Question 4: Read and tick
(2pt):(Đọc và dánh dấu
1 . Let’s go to the supermarket. I want to buy some cakes and milk.
2. I want to go to the zoo because I want to see the animals.
3. These shoes are eighty – five thousand dong .
4. Nam and his father are decorating their house.
Question 5: Matching ( 1pt) ( Nối câu ở cột A đúng với câu ở cột B).
0. What time is it?
1. Why do you want to go to the
a. They are 80.000 dong
2. Who is taller?
c. Because I want to buy some
3. How much are your trousers?
4. Would you like some bread?
d. It’s seven fifteen.
e. The sister is taller than the
Question 6 : Look at the pictures and the letters. Write the words (1pt )(Nhìn tranh
và viết từ còn thiếu vào chỗ trống)
0. She is a student .
1. _________________ is a good drink for us.
2. Why do you want to go to the supermarket?
Because I want to buy some _________________.
3. Would you like to go ___________________ ?
I’ d love to.
4. The brother is _________________ than the father.
Question 7: Choose the word from the box and complete the dialogue(2pt):
(Điền từ cho sẵn vào chỗ trống).
Mai: What time is it, Nga?
Nga: It’s (1)_________________.
Mai: Are you (2) _________________?
Nga: Yes, I am.
Mai: Would you like to go for (3) __________________?
Nga: Sorry, I can’t.
Nga: Because I want to go to the (4) __________________ to buy some pens.
1. Listen and repeat
3. Listen and comment
PART III SPEAKING (1pt) (5’)
2. Point, ask and answer