Ordinal numbers (1st 30th )
1. Adjectives describe the location and size of school:
Form: (+) S + be + Adj / a/an Adj
(-) S + be +not ..
(?) Be + S + ..? Yes, S + be / No, S + be + not. -> Where + be
+ S ? -> S + be + in + place / on the + ordinal Number + floor
2. Possesive pronouns:
-s : after the singulal nouns and irregular plural nouns .
- : after the plural nouns which have s
- Use preposition : of
- Use adj possesive: my , your , his , her , our , their , its
3. Ordinal numbers
Count and write 1st 30th
4. Review Vocabulary: ordiary verbs / actions
5. Review Forms:
a. Hỏi và trả lời về nơi chốn/vị trí: Where is your school / ...?
b. Hỏi và trả lời về tính chất /đặc trng của vật: Is your school
big? Yes, it is
c. Diễn đạt sở hữu: Its Hungs school.....
d. Hỏi và trả lời bạn học khối mấy/ lớp gì/ lớp ở tầng nào.
Which grade / class are you in? I am in grade 6, class 6c
Where is your class room? - Its on the second floor.
6. (to) have have / has :
(+) S + have / has + ........
(?) Do / Does + S + have ... ? Yes, S + do / does. / No, S +
dont / doesnt
How many + Ns + do / does + S + have ....?
B. Drill Exercises
Ex1: Make Yes-No questions and answer
1. Her house / old / Yes.
6. Our school / small / No.
2. our city / big / Yes
7.The windows / old / No.
3. The clocks / small / Yes.
8.You / grade 7 / No
4. Thu’s school / in the city / Yes
9. Phong’s school/in the
5. Hoa’s classroom / small / Yes
10. Lan’s books / old / No
Ex2: Make questions with where and which and write the answers
1. Your school / city
6. her house / Trang Tien
2. His living room/ 1st floor.
7. Your room / 2nd floor
3. He / 7
8. Lan’s room / 4 th floor
4. Her brother / 12A
9. Nga’s house / country
5. Nam’s class / 3 floor
10. he / class 9d
Ex 3: Chuyển các câu sau sang câu nghi vấn rồi trả lời Yes or No
1. He has three books.
5. Her school has 20
2. They have two houses.
6. Ba and Bac have two
3. My sister has a big bag.
7. His parents have three
4. This house has 6 windows.
8. The boys have 5
Ex4: Rearrange these sentences
1. is / the / Phong’s / in / country / school.
2. classroom / small / is / Nam’s .
3. has / Thu’s / four floors / school.
4.How / does / floors / have / house / many / your ?
5. many / school / does / How / have / classrooms / your . ?
Ex5: Put a suitable possesive pronouns into the blanks
1. What’s your mother’s name ? - ......... name is Xuan.
2. Is ..... name Mai? Yes, it’s Mai.
3. He is a student and ...... name is Binh.
4. They are engineers and ... names are Tuan and Hoang
5. Are those my sister’s erasers? Yes. They are .......... erasers.
6. Nam is here. And that’s ..... book.
7. Is this Hoa’s pen? Yes. It is .......... pen.
8. I’m a doctor. ......... name is Minh.
9. Lan is here and those are ... bags.
How old is Ba’s father? .... father is forty years old.
Ex6: Put a suitable into the blanks
1. Nga’s school is .......the city. It is a ............. school.
2. Is your school .....? Yes. It’s big.
3. How many .... are ........ in your house? There ...... one desk.
4. How many floors ...... your school have? It ........ three .........
5. Which ..... you ......? I am ............ class 6 c.
6. Where ...... your classroom? – It’s ............ the first floor
- Larn theory by heart.
- Do the left exercises and redo all