ĐÁP ÁN TRẮC NGHIỆM THI CÔNG CHỨC QUẢNG NGÃI ĐỢT 2 NĂM 2018
MÔN TIẾNG ANH (PHẦN 1)
1. Our physical environment ____ have an enormous impact on our well-being.
2. You will _____ how to use biology and technology to maximize crop and
3. Jane, I’m sorry. I am very busy now, I have _____ time to answer your email
4. In certain parts on the earth, women still ___ water a long way to their village
5. We are ______ work at the moment.
6. Jessica and Jack are ___ the desk.
7. My family’s picture is ___ the wall.
8. It is not easy learning Chinese at home. Do you think I should ____ an
9. Jake and Mary don’t want to ___ salmon.
10. All of the civil servants in the ministry had no idea who would deliver the
first speech in the afternoon session of the conference, because the hosting
organization is so_______.
11.You don’t ___ come with me to the party if you are busy tonight. A. must
B. Have to
12.Nowadays, in both urban and rural areas, the environment is ______more and
13.That book is not mine. It is ___ , I think.
14.Last week, not many people ____ their wedding.
15.My uncle is a doctor. Her father is a doctor, too. They are ___ doctors.
16.We have many blessings for those _____ we are deeply grateful to.
17.New York is the place ______ people of many different cultures live and
18.Those strangers were wearing heavy overcoats to ___ themselves against the
19.Feng ___ eggs, bread and butter.
20.When I was a child, I used to go to school___ bicycle.
21.Professor Albert _____ us English language.
22.Young people often spend much time on _____ smartphones.
23.Knowing our feelings _____ stress can explain what causes the stress
24.Last month, the Civil Service Commission _______ a new code of conducts
25.In the movie that I saw yesterday, a lot of passengers who ___ in the ship
crash are still suffering from shock.
26.The doctor showed them ___ to do some exercises.
D. The way
27.It ___ Michael almost an hour to find a pair of shoes that fitted him.
28.They ____ should do it for her as she could not do it by herself. (no need to
answer! It’s correct!)
29.My children are looking forwards _____ the Lunar New Year.
30.Yesterday, we waited for a traditional taxi._____, we gave up waiting and
took a Grab car.
31.This type of material is normally used for _____ many plastic products.
32.The scientific journal on organizational sciences is_____ once a month.
D. Get up
33._______ the fact that the traffic was bad, I arrived on time.
34.Jane feels like giving up her job _____ the consequences she will face.
35.Can you help me___ the window?
36.His dissertation is divided into five parts and each of these _____ three
37.How do you _____ about the pollution problem in this area?
38.____ the traffic was bad, I arrived on time.
39.Performance are failing _____ a lack of trained workers.
40.____ December 2012 the University Board for Teaching and Learning
approved the University's Teaching and Learning Strategy 2013-2018.
41.The University ______ six teaching and learning deans who work alongside
42.Paris is one of the _____ expensive city in the world.
C. All day
D. Full day
43.I haven't seen Peter _____ today.
B. Over day
44.Deforestation ______causing an alarming decrease in the amount of farming
45.This committee ______ in partnership with staff and the student community
to inspire innovative and creative approaches to teaching and learning.
46.This award is valid for _____ to three years.
47.Agriculture combines _____ study of natural and life sciences with valuable
academic and practical aspects of management.
48.Tomorrow is Jane’s birthday. I ___ her some flowers.
A. would buy
B. Will buy
C. Have to buy
D. Going to buy
49.Reading is recognised _____ a mark of excellence by employers. The
knowledge gained has allowed me to fulfil my potential.
50.John filled in the application forms and ___ for the job that he kept dreaming
of nights and days.
51.Making time to ____ outside on a nice day also delivers a huge advantage.
52.One study found that _______30 minutes outside in good weather boosted
one’s positive mood.
D. Will stay
53.In our modern society, stress has ______ a habit.
54. Peace isn’t something that you can easily find in just one day and then
you never have to struggle ______ hold onto.
55.Scheduling ______ ‘worry time’ is a classic intervention in CBT used to
help you gain control over anxiety and worry.
56.I ____ learnt there is a quiet and calm eye to the storm, waiting for us all
57.Toddlers _______ fearless creatures when trying new things.
58.It doesn’t matter ______ she doesn’t get it right every time.
59.The trouble is, everything ______ new when you’re trying to start a new
baby business like I am.
60. Possible careers ______ these degrees include farm management, animal and
crop research and advisory services, and overseas development work.
61. The funding from Innovate UK and BEIS will ____us to try to make a new
batch of the new MERS vaccine candidate fast.
62. I’m afraid that I won’t be able to _______ something that people find
63. I’m scared that even if I do create something, no one would ______ to buy it.
64. It is the perfect route______ agriculture, sustainable rural livelihoods and
65. Fear only has _____ power that you give it. It’s power is making you get too
afraid to try something. So if you’re afraid but try something any way, it
doesn’t have any power.
66. It is important for everyone ___ learn English.
67. It's time for dinner. I think that you ___ not go outside now.
68. It's everyday anxiety that can distract us ______ the magic of the present
69. Everyone struggles _____fear, even if they tell you that they don’t.
70. The fear of launching, of putting yourself out there, never _____ away
71. The reason people are able to ______ with their self-doubt and still achieve
success is that they experience it, they acknowledge it, and they keep moving.
72. You have the power to set yourself _______ for success.
73. The reason you’re doubting ______ is probably because you feel that the
work you’re doing is so important, it should be done by a perfect human being.
74. No one _____ perfect, and no one else is going to do the thing that you’re
75. Self-doubt keeps us doing _____best work.
76. Don’t forget to take _____ break from the screen every once in a while for a
breath of fresh air.
77. Most of the time, the best thing you can do in this situation is to steer _____
78. If you’re afraid of something, of putting yourself out there, of creating a kind
of connection or a promise, that’s a ______ that you’re on the right track.
79. Systematic muscle relaxation training is _____strategy used in Cognitive
Behavioural Therapy (CBT) to reduce anxiety.
80. Every decision you make has a direct impact _____ your future
81. Self-doubt keeps us ______ our best work.
82. There’s no secret trick to conquer self-doubt and fear _____ failure.
83. It’s easier to act your way ______ a new way of thinking, than to think your
way into acting.
84. Kieran Tie is a designer and marketing strategist _____ helps nice folks tell
their authentic story, attract more customers, and build a business and life on
85. When he’s not writing his popular weekly letters, you can find him _____
time with his wife and daughter in their Denver home.
86. A few tweaks can transform this tiresome task ______ a pleasurable ritual.
87. The French method ______ built around principles mostly uncommon to the
American way of grocery shopping and pantry keeping.
B. Will have
88. French citizens typically _______ small refrigerators that they stock on a
89. What the French keep in their fridge and cupboards _____ most likely cover
only a few days' worth of meals at a time.
90. They walk to a local indoor or outdoor market, bakery, or butcher ______
91. _____ the instructor tried hard, they could not complete the project in time
as they were lacking in skills and knowledge.
92. Furthermore, _____ French love to savour their food, each meal is its own
delightful culinary adventure.
93. Food manufacturers have _____ that they can increase demand and sell more
products if they give you more variety.
94. Because American grocery stores are packed with countless options, it's easy
_____ fall into the hypnotizing trap set for us.
95. You can't depend _______ them or count on them because they are weak
and only there to give you shade.
96. For many of us, it’s often fun to reminisce; however, when you’re on your
way to destiny you can’t afford _____ spend time looking in the rear-view
97. Writing things down helps _______ mental clutter.
98. Writing stimulates a bunch of cells at the base of the brain called the
reticular activating _____ (RAS).
99. Once you write ______ a goal, your brain will be working overtime to see
you get it.
100. After a series of consecutive failures, Carrey wrote himself a check _____
$10 million for ‘acting services rendered’, later placing the check in his wallet.
ĐỂ TẢI TRỌN BỘ ĐÁP ÁN TIẾNG ANH, TIN HỌC VÀ CÁC TÀI LIỆU
ÔN THI KHÁC, VUI LÒNG VÀO ĐỊA CHỈ: