QUANG NAM EDUCATION AND TRAINING
BAC TRA MY HIGH SCHOOL
Vo Trung Hieu
BAC TRA MY, 24
Warm - up
It is a place where orphans live.What do you call a person who works for
others without requiring anythings.
..... areas are areas very far from other places.
Adjective of the word VOLUNTEER
People always light …. in their birthday party.
….. people are people who can not hear
REV EO L U N T
ETOR E M
YRV AO L U N T
SLEC A N D
EGO AR P H A N
1. Used as a subject of a verb.
2. Used as an object of a verb:
3. Used as a complement of
4. Used after a preposition:
1. Going to the cinema is very
2. I enjoy listening to music.
3. My hobby is playing
4. Ha is interested in watching
How about the sentence:
Hoa is reading book now.
Is READING gerund?
It is Present participle.
1. We are studying English now.
2. I saw Jim jumping through the
3. He spends a lot of money
helping the poor.
4. Finishing my homework, I went
5. Would you like to go camping?
1. Used in continuous tenses:
2. Used after the verbs: hear,
see, find, catch, smell,
3. Used in the structure:
V + time / money + V- ing
4. Used in omitted clauses:
5. Follow the verb “GO”