BÀI TẬP TRẮC NGHIỆM TIẾNG ANH LỚP 6 UNIT 16
MAN AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Choose the correct answer.
1. Pick out the word thay does not have the sound /i/.
2.______ those flowers.
A. Don’t pick.
B. Not pick
C. No pick
D. Can’t pick
3. We’re going to travel down the ______ by boat to the sea.
4. Which sentence is closest in meaning to the underlined sentence?
Jack’s marks are not as good as mine.
A. Jack’s marks are very good.
B. My marks are better than Jack’s
C. Jack’s marks are worse than mine.
D. B & C
5. His father often ______ the buffalo to the field early in the morning.
6. Eating _____ vegetables is very good for your health.
D. a lot of
7. Why _____ we protect the environment.
8. People should stop cutting ______ the forests.
9. There _____ any trash in their classroom.
10. Susan _____ a lot of flowers in her garden.
11. - _____ do factories do with waste paper, scrap metal and old plastic?
- They recycle all these things.
12. We have _____ fruit trees.
A. a few
B. a little
D. a lot
13. Horses are used to _____ the cart.
14. Wild animals are _____ danger.
15. Their _____ produce a lot of fresh milk.
16. _____ rice do they produce?
A. How many
B. How much
C. How few
D. How little
17. People are _____ the land, the rivers and the oceans.
18. We should ______ paper, cans and bottles for recycling.
19. - _____ do you recycle?
- We recycle waste paper and plastic.
20. When you don’t need a light, switch it _____.
21. Which word is the odd one out?