BÀI TẬP TRẮC NGHIỆM TIẾNG ANH UNIT 1 LỚP 6
a. Choose one word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from the others
by circling A, B, C, or D.
1. A. bread
2. A. chair
3. A. summer
4. A. house
5. A. clock
6. A. weeks
b. Choose the word whose stress pattern is different from the others (4 × 0,2=0,8 pt)
7. A. camera
8. A. vacation
9. A. favorite
10. A. natural
II. VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR:
a. Circle the best answer A, B, C or D to complete the sentences:
11. Those children always help their parents …………….the house work.
12.A customer is a person who ………………
13.My sister works ……………than me.
A. less hour
B. few hours
C. more hours
D. little hours
14. ………. does Nga go to the movies? Once or twice a week.
A. How long
B. How often
C. How much
15. Lan: Let’s go to the movies this evening.
Ba : Yes …………….
A. That’s agood B. we are
D. I am
16. He hates fish. He _____ eats fish.
17. How _________ wine can he drink?
18. There is an intersection ahead. We……………………. .
slow B. must go fast
C.can not go straight D. must slow dow
19. There is a ……………………..behind my classroom.
A. big flower garden
C. garden big flower
20. There ............ of stars in the sky.
B. flower big garden
D. big garden flower
A. is million
B. are million
C. has millions
D. are millions
21. The road signs are very ........... They tell us what we must do.
22. My girlfriend is a ..........
23. Tuan and I________ badminton in the yard.
A. are playing
C. is playing
24. ________do you get there? – We walk, of course.
D. am playing
C. How by
25. I need a large ________of toothpaste.
a. Read and circle the best option A, B, C or D to complete the passage:
I live in a house near the sea. It is ...(46)... old house, about 100 years old and...
(47)... very small. There are two bed rooms upstairs...(48)... no bathroom. The bathroom
is downstairs ...(49)... the kitchen and there is a living room where there is a lovely old
fire place. There is a garden...(50)... the house. The garden...(51)... down to the beach and
in spring and summer...(52)... flowers every where. I like alone...(53)... my dog, Rack,
but we have a lot of visitors. My city friends often stay with ...(54)...
I love my house for... (55)... reasons: the garden, the flowers in summer, the old fire
place, but the best thing is the view from my bedroom window.
A. in front
A. there are
B. front of
B. they are
C. near to
C. of front in
C. these are
D. next to
D. in front of
D. in goes
D. those are
D. a lot
b. There is a mistake in each line of the following passage. Find and correct it:
56. Hoa’s school have got twenty classrooms.
57. It is very dangerously to drive too fast.
58. I would like buying a packet of tea and a tube of toothpaste.
59. My classmates always have a picnic two a year.
60. I think no city in the world are more beautiful than Paris.