BÀI TẬP TRẮC NGHIỆM TIẾNG ANH LỚP 6 UNIT 5
THINGS I DO
Choose the correct answer. Only one answer is correct.
1. – How often do you play tennis?
- ----------------------------A. Not very often
B. Some times
D. Every time
2. This is a famouse painting______Picasso.
3. – What’s that?
- It’s a________
A. leg’s table
B. leg table
C. something either
D. table leg
4. We don’t like coffee. Can we have________?
A. something else
B. something other
C. something either
D. other thing
5. – How big is your family?
A. We are ten
B. It is ten people
C. There are ten of us
D. We have ten people
6. – What time do you have dinner?
- ………at 6.00 p.m
7. – Do you like my my new dress?
A. Where from?
B. No, it isn’t
C. Yes, it suits you
D. Of course I am!
8. I am tired_________grammar exercises
A. to do
D. by do
9. Would you like________that for you?
A. me doing
B. me to do
C. me do
D. that I do
10. Which word is the odd one out?
B. writing paper
D. post office
11. -__________house is this?
- It’s my house.
12. Which sentence is correct?
A. You can help me these bags?
B. Can you help me with these bags?
C. Can you help these bags to me?
D. Can you help these bags about me?
13. What do you do__________your free time?
14. What do you in the mornings - ………………..?
A. bread or cereal
B. tea or coffee
C. ice-cream or apple pies
D. sandwiches or hamburgers
For gifted students
Read the text and then decide if the statements are true or false.
Minika is a chalet girl. She works in the ski resort of Verbier in Switzerlan. She
looks after groups of skiers.
Her day always starts early. She gets up at 5 o’clock in the morning. At 5.30 she
walks to the shop and buys some bread for the guests’ breakfast. At 7 o’clock she makes
some coffee and takes it to the guests in beb.
After breakfast the guests go skiing. Then Monika washes up, makes the beds, and
tidies the chalet. She has a rest at about 11 o’clock. She doesn’t make lunch for the
guests, so in the afternoon she normally goes skiing for about three hours. At 4.30 the
guests come back and have some tea, cakes, and a glass of wine. Then Monika cooks the
The guests often go to a café or a club after dinner. Monika sometimes goes with
them or meets her friends, but she doesn’t usually go out, because she hass to get up early
the next day. So she washes up and then she usually watches TV for an hour. She goes to
bed at about 10.00.
Monika never goes skiing on Saturday, because it’s always a very busy day. The
guests leave in the morning and then Monika has to lean the chalet. After that she goes to
the supermarket and buys food and other things for the week, before the new guests
Monika likes working as a chalet girl, because she meets a lot of different
people.”But,” she says, “it’s a job, not a holiday”.
15. Monika goes to the shop at 5 a.m.
19. She goes to the shop by car
16. The guests have coffee in bed.
17. Monika tidies the chalet in the morning.
18. She makes lunch for the guests at twelve.
19. The guests have cakes, tea and wine at 5 o’clock.
20. Monika usually goes to a club in the evening.
21. She doesn’t go skiing.