BÀI TẬP TRẮC NGHIỆM TIẾNG ANH LỚP 6 UNIT 1
1. How are you today? ________ .
A. I’m from Liverpool.
B. Hi. Myname’s Ted.
C. I’m very well, thanks.
D. I’m thirteen years old.
2. Is Mr.Pike your teacher? ________
A. Yes, it is.
B. Yes, he is.
C. Yes, she is.
D. Yes, we are.
3. Which sentence is correct?
A. Tina is my best friend.
B. Tina is best my friend.
C. Tina is friend best my.
D. Tina my best friend is
4. Which word contains a different sound from the others?
5. nineteen - three - six = _______ .
6. Where _______ your school?
A. it is
D. is it
7. Bob and Ted are brothers, and Anna is _______ sister.
8. We have ______ English lesson today.
9. Bread, cake and potatoes are _______ .
11.Which sentence is correct?
A. The name of your best friend is what?
B. What your best friend
the name is?
C. What is the name of your best friend?
D. What the name of your
12.Which word is the odd one out?
14. Which sentence is correct?
A. Comes here, Rose.
B. Come here, Rose.
C. To come here Rose.
15. I have an English lesson ______ Monday.
16. _______ a clock in your class?
C. Is there
D. Here come, Rose.
D. Has there
17. Mai and Trang______ good friends.
18. What time _______ ?
A. does the lesson starts
B. starts the lesson C. the lesson starts D.
does the lesson start
Read the text and choose the answer that you think fits best according to the text.
My name’s Akemi. I’m 25 years old and I come from Tokyo in Japan. I’m a student at
Cambridge University. I study English. My interests are theater, cinema and classical
music. In Japan I work in a large department store selling cosmetics. When I go home I
hope to get a job using my English, maybe in a travel agency. My ambition is to travel all
over Europe and learn another European language.
(interest : sở thích / selling : bán / cosmetics: mỹ phấm / travel agency: đại lý du lịch /
ambition: hoài bão)
19. Akemi is ______ years old.
20. Which of the following is true?
A. Akemi is interested in theater, but she doesn’t like cinema and classical music.
B. Her interests are theater and pop music.
C. She dislikes theater, cinema a nd classical music.
D. Theater, cinema and classical music are her interests.
21. In Japan Akemi works ______
A. at a university
B. in a department store
C. at a travel agency
D. in advertising
22. Her ambition is _______ .
A. to sell cosmetics
C. to learn another European language D. Both B and C
B. to travel all over