BÀI TẬP TRẮC NGHIỆM TIẾNG ANH LỚP 6 UNIT 11
WHAT DO YOU EAT
Choose the correct answer. Only one answer is correct.
1. To make good ______ you have to stir the mixture all the time.
A. fresh coffee
B. boiled potatoes
C. scrambled eggs
D. orange juice
2. - Would you like anything else?
A. That will be all, thanks. B. Yes, I am.
C. No problem.
D. Oh, I’m sorry.
3. I don’t like tea I often drink a ______of coffee in the morning.
4. Which word contains a different sound from the others?
5. I want to make _____ sandwiches, but we haven’t got_____ bread.
A. some / any
B. any/I some
C. a / some
D. an / any
6. - What ice-cream flavor would you like?
A. Baked, please.
B. Chicken. please.
C. Vanilla, please
D. Ice-cream, please.
7 You can make excellent fruit sal ad with strawberries.
A. bananas and grapes
B. tomatoes and carrots
C. garlic and pears
D. onions and fish
8. If you want to _____, you cook them in a pan of hot water.
A. bake cakes
B. boil potatoes
C. grill prawns
D. fry fish
9. I’m afraid this meat has no______ .
A. taste at all
B. really delicious
D. sweet and sour
10. What are we having for _____ tonight?
11. _____ is a long green vegetable which we often eat in salad.
12. _____ is the meat that comes from a young sheep.
13. To make a sandwich, you spread butter on _____ and then add a filling.
14. Which of the following words has a different stress pattern?
15. Which word is the odd one out?
16. _____ is a popular drink. It’s dark and rather sweet.
A. Orange juice
B. Mineral water
17. This pudding is _____. It tastes wonderful.
18._____ is a very healthy drink. It has no sugar and no taste.
A. Apple juice
B. Mineral water
19.- Can we have the bill, please?
A. I’m glad you like it.
B. We’re closed on Mondays.
C. Certainly, I’ll get it for you.
D. No, thanks.
20. Put these sentences in the correct order to make a
a. Good evening. A table for four?
b. Here it is. Would you like a drink?
c. Thanks. Can we see the menu?
d. Yes, please.
e. This way, please. Over here.
f. Yes, three Pepsis and an orange juice, please.
A. a-d- e-c-b-f
Read the text and choose the answer that you think fits best ccording to the text.
Maria doesn’t usually eat breakfast. She just has a cup of coffee. She doesn’t eat
anything until about eleven o’clock. Then she has a biscuit and a glass of milk, For lunch
she usually has a salad. That’s at about two o’clock. She has dinner at about 6.30. She’s a
vegetarian, so she doesn’t eat meat or fish. She eats cheese and eggs and things like that,
She has a glass of water or fruit juice with her meal.
On the weekend she usually goes to a restaurant in the evening. She can get
vegetarian meals in a lot of restaurants and pubs now. She likes Indian food because it
has a lot of things for vegetarians.
21. Maria drinks _____ in the morning.
A. a glass of mineral water B. a cup of coffee
C. a cup of tea
D. a glass of orange juice
22. She has a salad for _____ .
23. She eats _____ .
24. On the weekend she usually______ .
A. cooks dinners for her family
B. has a big lunch
C. has dinner at a restaurant
D. goes to the pub with some of her friends.
25. She likes Indian food because ______ .
A. it is very cheap
B. it is spicy
C. it is good for her health
D. it has many things for vegetarians