Give the correct tenses of the verbs in brackets in present continuous.
1. The farmers ( work) in the field now.
2. At present, the author ( write) a historical novel.
3. Daisy ( cook) some food in the kitchen at the moment. She always ( cook) in the morning.
4. It ( rain) very much in the summer. It ( rain) now.
5. She usually ( have) a glass of milk after breakfast, but now she ( drink) a cup of coffee.
6. They rarely ( eat) fish, but today they ( eat) it.
7. Look! The girl ( cry).
8. Listen! I think someone ( knock) on the door.
9. Be quiet! The baby ( sleep) in the next room.
10. Don’t talk any more! The teacher ( look) at us strictly.
11. Look! A man ( run) after the train. He ( want) to catch it.
12. We ( do) exercises on the present tenses at this moment and we ( think) that we ( know)
how to use it now.
13. What you ( do) now?
14. Where Ann ( be) at present?
15. Mary usually ( wear) a blue dress, but now she ( wear) a flowered one.
16. In the South Vietnam, it ( rain) a great in July, August, and September. Now it ( rain)
17. Where Mr. Buck ( live) now? He ( live) with his daughter for six months every year.
18. It ( be) very cold now.
19. She( feel) tired at the moment.
20. Yes, I ( remember) that older fellow’s name now.