SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
KỲ THI KHẢO SÁT NĂNG LỰC
NGÔN NGỮ BẬC 1 NĂM HỌC 2014 – 2015
Đề chính thức
ĐIỂM BÀI THI
Ghi bằng số
Ghi bằng chữ
Họ, tên và chữ kí của giám khảo 1
Họ, tên và chữ kí của giám khảo 2
Môn: tiếng Anh lớp 6
(Thời gian làm bài 60 phút, không kể thời gian phát đề)
Đề thi này có 05 trang
LISTENING (2.4 points)
PART 1: Look at the pictures. Listen and tick (√) the correct box. There is one example.
Example: What’s Mom doing?
1.Which is Sam’s birthday present?
2. Where is Anna’s robot?
3. Which is May’s favourite animal?
4. What’s Pat having for lunch?
5. What’s Tony doing?
PART 2: Look at the picture. Read each question. Listen and write a name or a number.
There are two examples.
What’s the girl’s name?
How old is she?
____ 7 ____
1. What is Sue’s brother’s name?
2. How old is he?
3. What’s the name of Sue’s cat?
4. Where does Sue live?
5. What number is Sue’s house?
READING AND WRITING (7.6 points)
Part 1. Look and read the descriptions, then choose the correct words in the box and write
them on the lines. (2.0 points)
There is an example: You put this on your head.
1. These are often made of leather and you wear them on your feet.
2. He is your mother’s father.
3. People often put books or flowers on this.
4. This kind of hotel room is for two people.
5. This will keep you dry in wet weather.
6. People sit round this to eat their meals.
7. If you have worked hard all day, you feel like this.
8. You feel like this if it is hot and there is nothing to drink.
9. The pictures you take with this will help you remember your holiday. …….……...
10. This is your uncle’s son.
Part 2. Complete the conversation between two friends. What does Alan say to Jenny?
Write a letter (A – H) for each answer. You do not need to use all the letters. There is one
example. (1.0 point)
A. Are the tickets expensive there?
B. Perhaps I’ll go next weekend.
C. Fine, thanks. And you?
D. Oh, what did you see?
E. Is the city center far?
F. Do you think I’d like it?
G. You should go to bed early.
H. Yes, it was really good. Which cinema did you go to?
Jenny: Hello, Alan. How are you?
Alan : 0
Jenny: I’m tired. I went to see a late film last night.
Alan : (1) ……………………
Jenny: That one with Brad Pitt, the American actor.
Alan : (2) ..………………….
Jenny: I think so. You liked his last film, didn’t you?
Alan : (3) …………………..
Jenny: The new one in the city center.
Alan : (4) …………………..
Jenny: Yes, 8 dollars, but it’s much better than the old one.
Alan : (5) …..………………
Jenny: Well, I hope you like it.
Part 3 . Read the article about farming carefully. Circle the best word (A, B, or C) for each
space. (1.6 points)
The History of Farming
Before people started farming, they went to the forest to look (0) _____ plants and fruit
they could eat. This meant that people (1) _____ moving all the time to find food. But about
12,000 years ago, in the Middle East, people (2) _____ to grow food. These people were the first
farmers. Farming made (3) _____ possible for people to stay in (4) ____ place and slowly their
villages got bigger.
Some people in the villages became free to do other work, like making clothes, (5) _____
the farmers could grow food for everyone. Unfortunately, farming was difficult when the
weather was bad and then some people did not get (6) _____ food to eat.
Today farmers (7) _____ grow more food and it travels thousands of kilometers from
where it (8) _____ grown to our homes.
Example: (0) A. at
Part 4. Read the letter and write the missing words. Write one word in each space. (2.0 points)
I am sorry you (Example: could) not come to my party yesterday. Hoang (1) _________
me you had a very bad cold and you (2) _________ to stay in bed. (3) _________ you feeling
It was (4) _______ very good party; (5) ________ nicest I have ever had! Lots of my
friends (6) _______ there and they gave (7) ________ some lovely presents. I will tell (8)
_______ more about the party when you come (9) _______ school (10) _______ Monday.
Part 5. Read the sentences about cooking a meal. Circle the best word (A, B, or C) for each
space. (1.0 point)
Example: Last week, Loan _______ some friends of her new school.
1. She ______ all of them to dinner at her house on Friday evening.
2. She wrote the things she needed to buy for the meal on a ______ of paper.
3. She was ______ on Friday morning, so she went shopping in the afternoon.
4. Loan ______ two hours cooking the meal.
5. When the meal was ______ , everyone sat down to eat.
----- The end -----