Unit 13 : ACTIVITIES. B. Come and play
Unit 13 : ACTIVITIES
B. Come and play
T E N N I S
S K I P P I N G
V O L L E Y B A L L
A E R O B I C S
B A S K E T B A L L
S O C C E R
1 2 3
4 5 6
Answer these questions:
1. Which sports do you often play?
2. When do you play it?
3. What do you think of sports?
What are they doing?
They are playing table tennis.
Ought to (v.)
I have two paddles.
I don’t have my paddle with me.
Can I borrow the spare one?
1. You________ do morning exercise to keep healthy.
2. Nam________ finish homework before playing table
3. Lan has a bad toothache. She_______ go to the dentist
Ought (not) to + verb ( bare infinitive)
Fill in the blanks with ought to / should / must