BÀI TẬP TRẮC NGHIỆM UNIT 1 TIẾNG ANH LỚP 6
I .Choose the word whose underlined part pronounced differently from that of the
others by circling A, B, C or D.
11. A. brush
12. A. plane
13. A. bookstore B. history
14. A. hour
15. A. pupils
II. Choose the word whose stress pattern is different from the others by circling A, B, C
16. A. student
B. bookshelf C. museum
17. A. engineer
B. television C. telephone D. breakfast
18. A. travel
19. A. after
20. A. beautiful
III. Circle the best option A, B, C or D to complete the following sentences.
21. It’s twelve o’clock, Nam. Let’s ……….. home.
C. to go
22. Tuan and I ………….. badminton in the yard.
B. am playing
C. are playing
D. is playing
23. They are going to New York ………… plane.
24. Are there ………… stores on your street?
25. There are many accidents on out roads. We must…………. discipline.
26. It's seven thirty and Minh is late…………….. school.
27. I don’t want much sugar in coffee. Just ……… please.
B. a little
D. a few
28. Are these couches? Yes, ………. are.
29. There are …….. girls in his class.
30. Jack’s brother ………… to music every day
I live in a house near the sea. It is ...(51)... old house, about 100 years old and ...(52).......
very small. There are two bed rooms upstairs...(53)... no bathroom. The bathroom is
down stairs ... (54)... the kitchen and there is a living room where there is a lovely old fire
place. There is a garden...(55)... the house. The garden...(56)... down to the beach and in
spring and summer...(57)... flowers every where. I like alone...(58)... my dog, Rack, but
we have a lot of visitors. My city friends often stay with...(59)...
I love my house for... (60)... reasons the garden, the flowers in summer, the fee in winter,
but the best thing is the view from my bedroom window.
A. in front
A. these are
B. front of
B. they are
C. near to
C. of front in
C. there are
D. next to
D. in front of
D. in goes
D. those are
D. a lot
IV. Find the mistakes and correct them. (5×0,2=1,0 pt))
1. Mr. Hien isn’t live in a house in the country.
2. The Browns are traveling to Ho Chi Minh City in train.
3. There aren’t a trees to the left of Lan’s house.
4. Do you know how many teachers does your school have?
5. Sorry. You can't speak to Jim now. He's have a bath.